Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Travel Tote

Those of you who know me well are aware of my need for the perfect bag.

And, personally, I need to get this one right.........

So, I decided to do the Solid Colour Tote Challenge.  This way I can think through and create the perfect travel bag..... (Though, I keep actually leaning towards a rainbow fabric, which isn't a solid at all........ so watch this space)

As far as I have figured, the perfect travel tote needs to be easy to carry, cool, remind me of something awesome, be easy to find stuff in, strong enough to carry my books and things, ideally have a pocket for the things that keep sliding to the bottom of my bag, and be unicorn friendly.


This next trip coming up for me will have crutches involved.  So, the easy to carry has to reach an epic new level of easy to carry!

1 comment:

  1. My perfect tote has to have lots of pockets and be very roomy, without being too large. I think I'm going for a basket style, but then again, I could change my mind. Sounds like you've worked out exactly what you want. A travel tote; now that's a whole new level of tote.

    ReplyDelete